Is smart synonym of intelligent?
It is difficult to know that the person acted smartly in a given situation until the time has passed.
Are all intelligent people smart?
Many intelligent people do stupid things. Only smart people immediately cover up their idiocy.
What is the example of smart person?
Learning is like walking up stairs. It is hard to get to the next step if you don’t complete the previous step. If you do not focus from the beginning, it’s getting harder and harder to learn the more intricate and complicated information that is available because you didn’t pay attention in the beginning. So if you want to be smart and highly intelligent.. focus on being smart and highly intelligent and don’t let anybody break your focus until you feel you’ve become smart and highly intelligent.
What are the habits of highly intelligent smart people?
1. They are extremely calm, very calculative, weighing options and selects the most optimal solution that guarantees maximum returns.
2. They listen meticulously for facts, figures and opinions presented by others.
3. Push their limits often.
4. They always gravitate towards knowledge sources and surround themselves with intelligent people.
5. They are always curious about how things work and question themselves on why things work the way they work.
6. They read wide-ranging topics and continue to broaden and challenge their mind, thoughts and beliefs.
According to research compiled by Online-PHD-Programs.org, while those with high IQs tend to set goals and read avidly, they are also more likely to drink more heavily and suffer from anxiety.