We are seeking partnership with a reliable 3D Virtual Interactive Simulation experts who can collaborate with us to develop end-to-end 3D Virtual Interactive Simulations based on real life scenario. We have projects coming up for Alberta Canada, Edmonton and India. The collaboration will take place in a Consortium mode.
Our key vendor selection criteria are:
- Vendor accepts to work in a Partnering Consortium mode: For reminder, a consortium is an association of 2 or more individuals, companies, organizations or governments (or any combination of these entities) with the objective of participating in a common activity or pooling their resources for achieving a common goal.
- Consulting experience: Vendor should work with us to assess any workflow requirements and system considerations. Vendor should provide architects to integrate display solutions into our facility designs. Using needs analysis and user case studies, Vendor should help interact successfully with existing systems. If needed, Vendor should be able to provide Field Application Engineers to evaluate current system and site prior to installation and identify possible issues.
- Feasibility study: Once the scope of the project is agreed upon, Provide should develop recommendations for the most cost-effective, functional system to meet our specific needs – whether it’s a standardized package for quick, simple deployment or a completely customized solution.
- Systems Design: Diverse applications can create a variety of challenges. Provider should provide high-performance “real world” visual display solutions: their 3D/advanced visualization and simulation should meet the most demanding specifications, including factors such as geometry, image blending and warping, resolution, color and brightness uniformity, immersion, stereoscopy and interactivity.
- Success Criteria: Vendor should be agile in meeting key success criteria for components within the system (including screen, software, and tracking and computer hardware). This helps us and our clients to make decisions guaranteeing satisfaction with world class visual display solution. We favour companies who own an ISO9001 custom project process certification.
- Design: Vendors should take the design from concept to reality. We expect them to working in collaboration with the customer, architects and mechanical engineers, and fully define space requirements, HVAC and electrical requirements and any other facility issues that may create challenges. They should preferably follow up with a critical design review to align the pre-production design with the project goal and the impact on the facility, ensuring that the design is in line with the project goals and the facility impact every step of the way. Acceptance tests should be based on specific test procedures that are developed in conjunction with our clients and us. It will demonstrate the achieved critical performance requirements.